PRICE : GLOBAL VOX H500 - £ 18.00 ( per section )
INSTALLATION OF RADIATORS :
- Raplace your existing radiator - £ 80.00 ( every next radiator - £ 50.00 )
- Remove radiator for decorating - £ 55.00
• The VOX radiators can be used in all hot water heating-installations up to 100° C with a working pressure up to 600 K Pascal - 6 bar.
• They can be installed in systems using iron, copper or thermoplastic pipes.
• The highest thermal output can be obtained by mounting the radiators observing the following distances:
≥ cm. 3 from the wall
≥ cm. 10 from the floor
≥ cm. 10 from the shelf or window-sills
• In order to avoid problems due to deposit and corrosion in the heating system when using mixed metals it is recommended that the water pH is checked (preferably between 6,5 and 8) and to introduce a suitable inhibitive additive (Cillit-HS 23 Combi or similar) in a quantity equal to the manufacturer's recommendation for circulating hot water.
• We recommend the installation of floating automatic or manual air vent valves for radiators to ensure maximum efficiency.
• In order to avoid problems with gases which can be present in the heating system or overpressure, we suggest not closing completely any valves. If it is necessary to isolate one or more radiators from the circuit it is advisable to put automatic air vent valves on every radiator.